S-Flex-S Regular Speed Typhoon Shutter
Product Code: S-Flex-S
Designed for external applications where insulation and security are necessary, this shutter provides an effective solution to openings in danger of being battered by very high winds, hurricanes or typhoons.
This product utilises a 6mm wire rope which runs through the roller shutter curtain and into wind locks either side of the shutter increasing the wind load significantly.
When tested by an independent body, this model withstood 2282Pa of energy applied directly to its curtain.
These shutters have been manufactured up to 15 meters in width and 10 meters in height.
- Very large openings
- Areas with high winds, hurricanes or typhoons
- 6mm wire rope threaded through the curtain with 10mm threaded head screwed into windlocks every 1 metre on the door
- Independently tested and withstood over 2282Pa of energy applied directly to the curtain
- Offers 18dB sound reduction and insulation value of 1.4W/M2
- Can be made to very large dimensions
- Can be upgraded to High-speed operation
Options & Variations
ARCHITECT? USE OUR ARCHITECT TOOLS…
We can be found on RIBA’s Product finder and NBS Plus making specifying the roller shutters on your project particularly easy.
If you have any questions please get in touch with our team on +44 (0) 1384 221743.
COMING SOON, OUR SMARTPHONE APP…
Out and about? Our new app will allow you to measure apertures for our roller shutters.